Shawflex offers a wide range of UL Tray Cable products for industrial and utility applications, providing superb performance and ease of installation
Shawflex provides 600, 1000 and 2000 V UL Type TC Tray Cable to the Industrial and Utility markets, with a wide variety of cable configurations, high conductor counts, top industry performance and quality, and with low MOQ and lead time requirements.
We do this by:
- Providing a variety of insulation and jacketing materials, such as, PVC/Nylon, XLPE, and EPR insulation, PVC, CPE (thermoplastic and thermoset), and LSZH compounds for jacketing, with a wide selection of shielding configurations including aluminum mylar tape, longitudinally corrugated copper tape, helical copper tape, copper braid, and combinations thereof
- Supporting your challenging and complex cable design needs – including products with over 80 conductors – with a team of highly experienced engineering and operations professionals
- Offering one-stop solution with a broad range of sizes and cable configurations available to meet your diverse performance requirements
UL Tray Cable Construction Comparisons
Features & Benefits
- Can be used outside of the cable tray – with no set length limitations – for reduced overall installation expense with TC-ER rating
- High chemical and oil resistance, for increased durability and reliability in industrial environments
- Great low temperature performance, for safe and high quality extreme cold installations
- Sunlight resistance (SUN RES) available for all jackets
- Suitable for both direct burial and exposed run installation
- IEEE 1202/FT4 Industry standard flame retardant test rated
* Tin copper braid with overall aluminum/mylar shielding is available
** Please contact us for requesting other UL Tray cable datasheets, which are not listed in the table above.